Castle and Chrisco Menu

Comments

DeniseinVA said…
Hello, you visited me a long time ago, back in 2008 when I had just started blogging. I found your comment and decided to pop in and say hello again. I don't think at the time that I knew how to return visits but here I am now :). These look lovely dishes.
Linda said…
Hi Denise :)

Thank you so much for your comment. I had tried to update my other blog in August I think and it reverted to my original template and I think removed links, and for some reason today they came back. So thanks. One of my blogging friends who I could identify with with her large family has now so many grandchildren and I haven't any, so I am so amazed, was able to find her when my links came back.

However I can't find your blog clicking on your name, so now it is me that can't seem to return visit.

Popular Posts