Still Cold Menu

Frost-Covered Berries Photographic Print
I have been inspired by Janella on her fb posts to have some miso again.  I don't really want to, but I am not all that into meat either.  I know if I eat too much meat and cheese I will put on weight again.  I have been enjoying our shop having both pork and chicken schnitzel though.   I went to the other shop and found they have some lovely food items, and brought home some bacon bones and smoked cheese for a snack.

Tuesday ~ Broad Bean, Bacon & Spinach Risotto
Wednesday ~ Tuna, Leek & Pumpkin Quiche
Thursday ~ Pies & Chips
Friday ~ frozen pizza
Saturday ~ Pea & Ham Soup with Kranskys
Sunday ~ Stir-fry Sausages
Monday ~ Taco Salad
Tuesday ~ Bacon Bone Lentil Soup
Wednesday ~ Miso Pumpkin Soup
Thursday ~ New Sausage Stroganoff
Friday ~ Miso Vege Patties
Saturday ~ Lentil & Chorizo Soup
Sunday ~ Zucchini, Pea & Mint Spaghetti
Monday ~ Spiced Beef Rice Noodles (uses mince)
Tuesday ~ Bolognaise
Wednesday ~ Salmon Pasta

Comments

Popular Posts