Visit to the City Menu

Close-Up of Cheese (Feta) with Tomatoes Photographic Print

This fortnight was pretty good.  I was away on Tuesday, driving to see my older kids.  I promised my daughter I would go to a Kasey Chambers concert for her birthday.  So I went a day early to go to dinner with my son and to have a break from driving.  On the way home on Thursday I stopped at the supermarket 50 minutes from home where I used to shop ages ago, I still love it there, and they still have great and cheap meat.  So I got even meat for this menu.  It turned out well, I didn't have to order fruit, I was going to do it while I was away.  The meat was enough, didn't have to buy much at all for the first week of this menu, just wraps, tomatoes, very little else.  I think hubby bought the pies for his and our daughter's tea one night but we have some left when my other daughter is away for Youth Group one night.  

While I was away I went to a Mexican restaurant, and a Malaysian restaurant, how lucky is that.  I had tostatas which were round and flat with feta on them, and at the Malaysian restaurant I enjoyed the roti and the tea they served. 

Tuesday ~ left overs
Wednesday ~ pies
Thursday ~ bolognaise
Friday ~ Chow Mein
Saturday ~ Sausage Casserole (we found a new way of doing it without using packet French Onion Soup)
Sunday ~ left over Chow Mein & Sausage Casserole
Monday ~ Butter Chicken Wraps
Tuesday ~ Zucchini & Parmesan Pasta
Wednesday ~ wombuk  Speedy Mix & Noodle Stir-fry
Thursday ~ Pork Sausage & Bean Soup (uses four bean mix)
Friday ~ Pies x 3 (eaten by accident)
Saturday ~ Veal Campagnola or Veal Schnitzel with Buttermilk Coleslaw
& Pea Mozzarella & Mint Pasta
Sunday ~ Butter Chicken Wraps
Monday ~  Spring Rice with Sausage, Egg, Lemon & Pecorino (uses Pork Sausages)
Tuesday ~ Mexican Chilli Bean Beef (uses Vegemite and cocoa)
Wednesday ~ Chicken Fried Rice with Egg & Buk Choy
Thursday ~ our hampers are here!!! Stir-fried Beef & Vegetable Chow Mein
or Lamb with Quince Paste for the rest of the quince paste.

Comments

Popular Posts