Town Menu

Huevos Rancheros (Fried Egg with Salsa on Tortilla, Mexico) Photographic Print

 
I have made up a menu regardless if I got to the wholesale meat place, using things I have on hand that I ordered in the fruit and the odd can of things to minimise new purchases.  With some vegetarian to keep costs down.  Some were recipes we didn't get around to because of left-overs.

Wednesday ~ Lamb Sausage & Pumpkin Pilaf
or Japanese pancakes as I have double dipped, will have to make it next week 
Thursday ~ Baked Gnocchi Spanakopita with Currants & Pine Nuts
Friday ~  Char Sui Chicken Wraps
Saturday ~ Chilli Bean Nachos
Sunday ~ Tuna, Leek & Pumpkin Quiche
Monday ~ Chilli Sweet Potato & Beans with Polenta (made it before)

Interesting recipes:  Greek Feta and Vegetable Pie (uses pumpkin)

Comments

Popular Posts