Menu

Basil, Garlic and Pine Nuts (Ingredients for Pesto) Photographic Print


Last week I shouted myself some minced lamb. When I say shouted, it was not on my list. Neither was the osso bucco. Anyway, I asked my husband to check the freezer. No lamb. He accidently used it in place of beef. You have to remember I can't just duck down to the shops and get some more, it comes from Coles 1 1/2 hours away!

Oh well, no lamb on this menu. Though I may be able to shop there, it was just disappointing that is all. As it turns out the eski wasn't put in the car. I had two big days out.

On Thursday my husband brought home a big bunch of basil.

Tuesday ~ Osso Bucco with potatoes
Wednesday ~ Essential Chow Mein
Thursday ~ Pumpkin & Capsicum Soup
Friday ~ Pasta Puttanesca
Saturday ~ Spinach Pilau (uses basil comes from AWW Indian cookbook)
Sunday ~ Cauliflower, Bacon & Split Pea Soup
Monday ~ Vegetarian Japanese Pancakes
Tuesday ~ Potato & Egg Salad
Wednesday ~ Greek Lentil Soup
Thursday ~ Fragrant Egg Curry
Friday ~ Mexican Macaroni Cheese
Saturday ~ Pasta with Roasted Vegetables & Lentils
Sunday ~ Salmon & Broad Bean Bake
Monday ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise or Savoury Mince with Soft Polenta

Comments

Popular Posts