School Holiday Menu

Young Woman Swimming Underwater Photographic Print


Two children will be away for a week, which I guess means I bought too much bread! Anyway, there will be four adults left in the house to eat what I have ordered online for one week, and four adults and two kids for the other week. Which I guess averages out to an average week when ds is at uni. Which means still I will be 5 loaves over for the fortnight.

Thursday ~ Fragrant Egg Curry
Friday ~ Meatball Subs (uses pork and veal mince)
Saturday ~ Warm Cottage Salad (pork sausages)
Sunday ~ Chicken Paella (uses chicken mince) low-fat
Monday ~ Chili Beans (uses beef mince)
Tuesday ~ Five Spice Meatballs with Plum Sauce
Wednesday ~ Sausage & Leek Tart (uses pork sausages)
Thursday ~ Zucchini, Sweet Potato & Thyme Frittata
Friday ~ Baked Beans with Cheese Cornbread
Saturday ~ Noodle Cakes with Bacon & Egg
Sunday ~ Vegetarian Japanese Pancakes
Monday ~ Spaghetti with Chilli & Sun-dried Tomatoes

Swap if I can't get ingredients: Tomato & Olive Linguine

Success from last week:

Broad Bean & Chorizo Risotto

Comments

Popular Posts