Pork Sausage Recipes


Hofbrau House - Lunch, originally uploaded by VirtualErn.



In the past I was collecting these pork sausage recipes. Recently I have pork chipolatas from Coles, but not pork sausages as I haven't been driving to the shop I used to go to. But if I start doing that again, since then some new recipes have been published on the web. I will put the ones that look vaguely interesting to me, then when I try them I'll have to let you know my favourites.

Asparagus, Pork & Potato Omelets
Spinach & Pork Sausage Risotto
Pork Meatballs in Creamy Mushroom Sauce

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh yum! That looks delicious.
Linda said…
Not my usual post, but maybe I will get to try some and add some. Pork sausages do look nice.
Linda said…
I wished I had finished this because I can't find where I got them from and need them.
Linda said…
http://www.taste.com.au/search-recipes/index.php?q=%2Bpork+%2Bsausage&publication=&page=5

Popular Posts