Where I Am Up To

Making : a nice folded overfull stack of laundry in the basket
Cooking :
maybe we will have a sausage, egg salad for tea
Drinking :
tea
Reading:
no novels on the go yet
Wanting:
a novel to read
Looking:
at the back lawn that needs mowing
Playing:
nothing, except enjoying Joolz mixpod
Wasting: I have the day to waste, but think I should have my eyes closed
Sewing:
my daughter is making a little handbag with her material collection and sewing scissors
Wishing:
Christmas didn't have that yuck feeling about now, still unsure how to avoid it, however that is not the case today
Enjoying:
the cooler weather
Waiting:
for my girls to come home from swimming and bike riding
Liking: the things the girls bought to wear this summer
Wondering:
about the scores for VCE or Year 12
Loving:
well liking at least Lee Kernaghan's Planet Country CD
Hoping: the scores are good, at least to be able to go to the city, the regional uni is only first year
Marvelling:
at the kids, they are amazing sometimes
Needing: more listening time perhaps
Smelling:
a bathmat that needs washing, sorry
Wearing:
orange, I notice bright colours stand out in the street, maybe I should still to another colour
Following:
reading a little in my google reader
Noticing:
how my daughter's tomatoes need water
Knowing:
my husband is having trouble starting the mower
Thinking:
about where we are up to, after a big day out you have to forget that and keep going, not much time to dwell around here
Feeling:
tired
Bookmarking:
nothing
Opening:
I don't open a lot of things, will have an ebay parcel next week
Giggling:
don't remember
Feeling:
peaceful

From here.

Comments

Popular Posts