Odds & Sods Menu

Ingredients and Utensils for Christmas Baking


This is my third shopping day (each fortnight or two weeks) that I haven't been to the supermarket. My husband has been with any items that we don't have, but it is not a full shop by any means, no where near. I am using things from my Christmas hampers that I paid for during the year. I don't think I need to go again this fortnight. I did order fruit, vege and bread, and think I will do so again, I wasn't sure. It is nice to have a big delivery of bread and know it is not going to run out. So I will start early and plan my menu today ready for the fruit order tomorrow. My husband may not get to the list for awhile, maybe he will have to do it sooner rather than later. Our sons are moving house this weekend, well they will be home next week, but they need to shift their furniture ready to hand in the keys. Not sure when younger son will be there again, but his room will be ready for him. He will be going to uni in February.

Thursday ~ Taco Yiros
Friday ~ Fish & Wombuk Salad (need fried noodles)
Saturday ~ Zucchini, Tomato & Chilli Rigatoni
Sunday ~ Clam Chowder
Monday ~ Warm Cottage Salad (pork sausages & small potatoes & feta)
Tuesday ~ Maple Snags with Mustard Mash (chipolatas)
Wednesday ~ Bucatini with Sausage, Tomato & Caramelised Onion (cherry tomatoes pork sausages)
Thursday ~ Spicy Chicken with Asparagus and Noodles
Friday ~ Ham & Pumpkin Frittata (chives & parmesan)
Saturday ~ Curry & Kabana Sausage Rolls
Sunday ~ Continental Frankfurter Bake
Monday ~ Paella
Tuesday ~ Macaroni Cheese with Kabana
Wednesday ~ Fettucine Carbonara


The picture above reminds me of Kirstie's Homemade Christmas that I watched last night, and my middle daughter's recent cooking class where she washed up some cutters and took them to school.

Comments

Popular Posts