Lying Around The Garden

No, I don't mean junk, hoses, old newspapers, I mean you.  Do you do it?

I have determined, it probably depends on the privacy aspect.  Last weekend I was lying on the yet still unpainted garden bench.  The only small problem is a neighbours window a block away, but still it is there at the back of his house.  If it wasn't for that it would be perfect.  This is at my new house, the current one is very overlooked, read on the side of a hill.

Allposters

I think it is important to simple living.  I remember once lying on the back lawn of our rented farmhouse.  It was great.  Our landlord chose that moment to visit his farm.  Isn't it always the way.  It was fine, but not the same as just with family until whenever you feel like getting up.

Comments

Gypsy Lala said…
Thank you Linda, for your post mentioned "Life as I see it", and I came to your this blog. Such two lovely blogs you have. For sure I will add you in my next week blog roll. You can email me If you have any blog button.
Cheers. Happy weekend.

Gypsy Lala

Popular Posts