Loaves & Fishes

Fish by Alfred Gockel


In no particular order here is my menu. I swapped some recipes last week, so will repeat the ones we didn't make. I mistake was made with the Asian green identification so we have have that meal again too. I found today that none of the local shops carry canned lentils now. Perhaps the one to the west of me does. It will be too far from my new house, unless I go there occasionally and stock up. That is why perhaps my menu has been fairly unchanged lately the number of ingredients available to me is dwindling. I did notice two shops seem to carry different meat to what they usually have. I will have to investigate that further. It may have just been for Easter, and I didn't look in one shops frozen section. They only get meat once a week, or did, and freeze any over.

Thursday ~ Smoked Cod & Mashed Potatoes
Friday ~ Tomato & Chipolata Hotpot
Saturday ~ Pasta with Sausage, Rosemary and Tomato Sauce
Sunday ~ Chops, Chips & Greek Salad
Monday ~ Spicy Red Lentil & Pumpkin Soup
Tuesday ~ Chilli Con Carne & Rice
Wednesday ~ Spaghetti Bolognaise
Thursday ~ Red Curry Beef & Bok Choy
Friday ~ Pea & Ham Soup with Kranskys
Saturday ~ Honey & Ginger Pork
Sunday ~ Tuna Casserole
Monday ~ Curried Brown Rice & Lentil Salad with Chorizo
Tuesday ~ Moroccan Sweet Potato, Carrot and Chickpea Soup
Wednesday ~ Cream of Cauliflower Soup

You may have read on my other blog how I had to change days when my fruit & bread arrived as the company cut the days down from four to two. At my newer house the days are the opposite days and I can have my favourite day back. Well, after Easter.

Comments

Joolz said…
hi Linda

Funny, I just noticed canned lentils when I was shopping yesterday. Edgell i think. I might try them for soups and casseroles.

Cheers - Joolz

Popular Posts