Fortnightly Menu at last!

Thoughts on route to the meal plan:

Well it is Saturday and not all of the shopping has been done. I have some meat, so I will attempt a meal plan. It is so hot to sit and think, and very hard to choose things that don't need baking for example.

Very hot, this week, I don't think I have seen a week like it. I have decided to use some tuna because you don't have to fry it.

Now it is Monday and here is my plan, even though I did start eating some things already planned out on Thursday.

Thursday: Italian Vegetable Risotto (from Super Food Ideas February)
Friday: Mexi Potato Chicken Pots
Saturday: Sausages & Beans a combination of this recipe and this recipe.
Sunday: Chicken, Bacon & Spinach Spaghetti Bolognaise
Monday: Chicken, Pumpkin & Bean Curry
Tuesday: Spaghetti Bolognaise
Wednesday: Chow Mein with Rice
Thursday: Chili Con Carne
Friday: Sausage Stir-fry
Saturday: Taco Salad with Sour Cream Dressing
Sunday: Tuna Casserole
Monday: Tuna & Mushroom Pasta
Tuesday: Vegetable & Salami Risotto
Wednesday: Fettucine Carbonara

I seem to have extra, no wonder I was struggling.

Thursday: Sweet & Spicy Chicken Fried Rice
Friday: Polish Sausage Salad





Table Set in a Garden by Pierre Bonnard

Comments

Linda said…
A fortnightly menu is a great achievement! I only manage a week at a time, but I can see how yours fits together over the course of the 2 weeks.
Wish I could send you some of our cold air.
Linda said…
That's sweet, thanks. I could do with some cold air!

Popular Posts